Developed for three times world record holder Fiona Oakes.
Built to take the most extreme running environments experienced by Fiona from the Sahara Desert to the North Pole. The Oakes Cross Running trainers were made for rugged trail running. The Vibram rubber injection outsoles provide super grippy traction and durability. The ballistic welded uppers created with Lyliane 3DMX advanced abrasion resistant materials can take the punishment of trail running.
Carbon neutral, vegan and ethically made.
30% of proceeds support Fiona's Tower Hill Stables Animal Sanctuary.
- Advanced ballistic welded abrasion resistant, water resistant and breathable uppers created with Lyliane 3DMX materials
- Vibram rubber injection outsoles for super grippy traction and durability
- 32x 5mm deep outsole lugs allowing for traction on all terrain
- Speed lace construction system for fast and snug lacing with a storage pouch on the tounge
- Removable EVA insoles for support forefoot and midfoot
- Runner type: Neutral gait. 10mm drop differential. D width fitting
- Presented in our new sustainable non treated cardboard box
- Ethically made in Italy under EU health and safety regulations
- Vegan Society Registered, PETA Approved Vegan
TOE SHAPE: Round
SIZING: Order your usual size. If you are a half size order up